Next Generation BSS Platform
Toll Free: 1800-300-03080
Single platform modular structures help businesses evolve in a cost and time effective manner.
Real-time Convergent Mediation is a carrier-grade platform that enables service providers to integrate prepaid and postpaid services over traditional and next-generation multi-service, IP and mobile networks carrying traditional and non-traditional data, voice and video services.
- Charging Gateway Function (Online Active)
- Offline Mediation
- Reduce operating costs and capital networks – as all architecture nests on a modular converged platform
- Provides comprehensive data collection, aggregation and enhancement for upstream business critical systems like billing, reporting and analytics.
- Is capable of integrating with legacy systems and helps service providers enhance multi-service revenue streams, unify operations, and optimize network architecture.
- Convergent IP based platform: offers an end-to-end next-generation BSS platform supporting with interactive customer management, interlinked real time charging and policy management & smart convergent billing across multiple networks such as fixed line, broadband, 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS and customer types such as Prepaid, Postpaid and Enterprise users. A Unified SOA based API facilitate integration with 3rd party applications and existing infrastructure.
- Centralized platform for managing subscriber account such as customer account, group account, single account, Prepaid, post-paid and child account while enabling service providers to offer Split and Combine Invoice to subscribers in different formats.
- Convergent Charging: OCS, 3GPP 11 Compliant is highly flexible, real-time, prepaid postpaid convergent rating & charging engine. Its integrated platform permits complex, value-added data, voice and video services to be launched rapidly accommodating a range of discounts, pricing plans and promotional offers. It has various offerings like real-time notifications, advice of charge, real time recharge, real time quota & balance management.
- Common Data Model: across all networks and key data entities such as customer, accounts, services, inventory, product etc.
- Flexible, Centralized Product Catalog: Platform offers a dynamic, centralized product catalog to quickly create, launch & manage range of new, innovative service plans and supports flexible pricing models and n-level product/service hierarchy.
- Effective Partner Management & Settlement: It offers complete, accuracy enhancement in revenue sharing and reconciliation; it ensures greater transparency in crucial partnerships where multiple partners with multiple disciplines co-exist.
- Portals & Mobile Apps: Multiple Channel Partners / Franchisee / Resellers / Distributors can manage their own services, orders / voucher or accounts with ease via single, user friendly GUI as well as Mobile App ensuring reduced complexity in operations.
- Multiple Payment modes: Supports both online & offline payment methods for multiple subscriber accounts, within the same or even different customer hierarchies, through single window while allowing for flexible adjustments of disputed bills and partial payment for single or bunch of invoice. Easy integration with payment collection gateways, 3rd party financial system, IVR, SMS or any other system.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Customer Care capability offers complete control over billing and customer care with a unified view of customer and service level data that can be plugged into other modules through managing customer problems, monitoring of customer data records, categorization of customers to offer variety of services.
- Self management: Mobile Self Care App enables customer to manage their personal profile, subscriptions and data usage anywhere and anytime, hence ensuing in increased customer satisfaction and reduced OPEX for operators. It is pre integrated 3rd party Payment Gateway for enabling subscribers to make payments using their credit card, debit cards or net banking.
- Extensive Reporting Tool: Helps organizations create, manage and deliver reports quickly and easily over the web and which can be integrated with any application to design and view reports. It enables users to filter information date-wise, month-wise, year-wise or based on the Report Filters.
- Modernize and transform legacy platform: Billing enables operators to manage the entire subscriber relationship management through a single solution integrating customer care and Billing. It is a unified platform for prepaid-postpaid that offers a single bill to customers for multiple services This leads to more informed business decisions by faster, accurate and accessible view of business metrics.
- Reduce Time to market for New Service: Billing brings service providers the ability to launch novel revenue generating packages quickly through flexible product catalog management. It enables operators for A-la-carte offerings, complex bundled plans to create fine market segmentation, attracting and retaining high-value customers. It enables cross-selling and up-selling of services, cross-discounts and promotions, generating greater usage and raising Average Revenue per User (ARPU).
- Control rising operating expenses: As a result of manual process and siloed platforms, Crestel billing system delivers cost-efficient scalability and enhanced system availability. It reduces operating expenses by automating system supervision and management through effective revenue settlement, complex partner management, user friendly web-based customer care, real-time revenue assurance and flexible transaction management.
- High scalability and flexibility: Open APIs ensure extremely short and cost-effective deployments while retaining flexibility to accommodate future next generation services easily.
- Prevents Revenue Leakage: Billing offers complete control over billing and customer care with a central repository of customer and service level data that can be plugged into other modules, easy interface with network elements, efficient content and channel partner management, preventing billing errors and revenue leakage.